The email address is not for emergencies, medication refills, or inquires to the health care provider about patient care. The email is not checked on a daily basis. After working hours Dr. Davé can be contacted by being paged through Saint Elizabeth hospital
• Appointments for well-checks, physicals, sports physicals, routine follow-ups, and consults are required.
• Walk-ins are accommodated based upon medical need, time slot availability, and the sole discretion of the provider.
• Late Fee: A $5.00 late fee will be applied for cancellations that are made less than 24 hours in advance and for no shows.
• The person bringing the patient to his or her appointment is responsible for payments, current insurance cards, or current public aid cards.
• An insurance card is required at each visit, even if insurance is not changed.
• School excuses, prescription refills, and referrals require 48-hour notice.
• The completion of FMLA paperwork by the staff will have a $5.00 fee.
• Replacement baby books and school physicals have a $5.00 fee.